Just-in-Time Training Videos
A Khan Academy-style resource library that delivers short training videos to users when they need it.
Learning Management Systems
LMS solutions that deliver course material to learners in a way that can be scheduled, tracked, and self-paced.
Learning resources, such as training aids or an interactive wiki could be the right learning modality for the job.
eLearning Portfolio Samples
HIV Patient Education
Positively! is critical education for HIV patients produced for Baltimore City in both English and Spanish. The programs have been watched world-wide and are also available on YouTube.
- Interactive menus offer users control over content order. Resources at the end of each chapter offer additional trusted content.
- Self-checks allow users to check their knowledge of critical content.
- Both English and Spanish eLearning are 508-compliant and include searchable transcripts. Closed-captioning is provided on all YouTube videos.
Next Generation Leaders is a comprehensive program, hosted in an LMS, that teaches valuable leadership skills. The online eLearning program features:
- Audio and video narrated content from instructor, Martin O’Neill.
- Downloadable exercise and content aids.
- Test at the end of each chapter.
- Monthly reporting on students’ success is available for leadership and human resource personnel.
Child Care Portal Tutorials for Maryland Department of Education helped providers learn how to use the new web-based reporting system. Our Instructional Designer and Production Team worked with MSDE to produce the comprehensive tutorials, which feature:
- Step-by-step video screen capture demos.
- Search bar to find content quickly.
- Knowledge checks to insure users understand critical content.
- Deployment in state’s Blackboard LMS.