Just-in-Time Training Videos
Learning Management Systems
eLearning Portfolio Samples
Positively! is critical education for HIV patients produced for Baltimore City in both English and Spanish. The programs have been watched world-wide and are also available on YouTube.
- Interactive menus offer users control over content order. Resources at the end of each chapter offer additional trusted content.
- Self-checks allow users to check their knowledge of critical content.
- Both English and Spanish eLearning are 508-compliant and include searchable transcripts. Closed-captioning is provided on all YouTube videos.
- Audio and video narrated content from instructor, Martin O’Neill.
- Downloadable exercise and content aids.
- Test at the end of each chapter.
- Monthly reporting on students’ success is available for leadership and human resource personnel.
Child Care Portal Tutorials for Maryland Department of Education helped providers learn how to use the new web-based reporting system. Our Instructional Designer and Production Team worked with MSDE to produce the comprehensive tutorials, which feature:
- Step-by-step video screen capture demos.
- Search bar to find content quickly.
- Knowledge checks to insure users understand critical content.
- Deployment in state’s Blackboard LMS.