S-TechCo’s leadership has over 25 years of experience working with companies large and small, from custom enterprise company development to off-the-shelf products, we deliver technology solutions that educate and help people work smarter.
Multiple Award-winning Communications Executive specializing in strategic planning, leadership, project management, and creative problem solving that defines and grows organizations. Experienced leading technology and creative teams. Customer solutions have included communication and marketing plans, websites, video production, web-based eLearning and training, fundraising, and mission campaigns. Her commitment to keep pace and change with emerging technologies and comprehend their value has been demonstrated throughout her career.
- Director of Marketing and Digital Communications, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) and The ACTEC Foundation — July 2017 to July 2022
- Director of Marketing and eLearning, Summit Business Solutions — January 2015 to June 2017
- Principal, SOBO Productions — November 1993 to January 2015
- Multimedia Specialist, Johns Hopkins University — November 2009 to May 2011
- Producer, Maryland Public Television — June 1984 to October 1993
- 5 Communicator Awards for 3 ACTEC video and podcast series.
- ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide: Award of Excellence & Award of Distinction
- Planning for a Diverse and Equitable Future: Two Awards of Distinction
- ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk: Award of Distinction
- Omni Award: Positively! an HIV patient education eLearning program
- Television, Internet, & Video Assoc. of DC Bronze Peer Award: Darlene Love: The Concert of Love
Visit LinkedIn for full resume.