S-TechCo’s leadership has over 25 years of experience working with companies large and small, from custom enterprise company development to off-the-shelf products, we deliver technology solutions that educate and help people work smarter.
Multiple Award-winning Communications Executive specializing in strategic planning, leadership, project management, and creative problem solving that defines and grows organizations. Experienced leading technology and creative teams. Customer solutions have included communication and marketing plans, websites, video production, web-based eLearning and training, fundraising, and mission campaigns. Her commitment to keep pace and change with emerging technologies and comprehend their value has been demonstrated throughout her career.
- Communications and Marketing Director, Consultation for National Association — July 2017 to present
- Director of Marketing and eLearning, Summit Business Solutions — January 2015 to June 2017
- Principal, SOBO Productions — November 1993 to January 2015
- Multimedia Specialist, Johns Hopkins University — November 2009 to May 2011
- Producer, Maryland Public Television — June 1984 to October 1993
- Omni Award: Positively! an HIV patient education eLearning program
- Television, Internet, & Video Assoc. of DC Bronze Peer Award: Darlene Love: The Concert of Love
Visit LinkedIn for full resume.
Choosing the right technology for the job is critical. We have the experience to access needs, advise clients and deliver solutions that work.
Our network and team members are a diverse group of specialists that are often part of the next generation of solutions. We always have an eye on the technology future.
We are team players that attack every problem until it is solved. Best-practices in project management also help make sure deliverables are on-time and on-budget.
Long-distance or in-person, our team collaborates with your team working seamlessly to get the job done.